If you’ve been dreaming of giving your kitchen a little makeover in Worland WY 82401, it may be the perfect time to get the ball rolling. The kitchen is the most important room in your home when it comes to design and carpentry. Your kitchen should reflect your lifestyle with both style and functionality. Before you commit to a kitchen design, it is important to do research and make sure you know exactly what you want to accomplish before you start your kitchen renovation project. Homeowners, today are seeking an open kitchen-family room, where a large kitchen opens up into a family room and has no walls separating the two, and if you have space, an island with a breakfast bar is ideal. To help spark your imagination we’ve put together a list of our favorite kitchen remodel ideas and design elements that are sure to be a hit this year. Whether you choose one idea, or decide to incorporate a few, these kitchen trends will turn your kitchen into a space you’ll never want to leave.
1. Cabinets: The trend here is definitely fresh and simple cabinets with a modern look and feel. Open shelving is a design trend that is still being seen instead of traditional cabinets. It is not only practical, but it visually enlarges the kitchen and shows off dinnerware and kitchen accessories. As a more affordable option, some people are refinishing their existing cabinetry to try and achieve that updated feel.
2. Countertops : While beautiful and durable granite is still a favorite, there is another strong, nonporous material called Caesarstone that is quite popular. Caesarstone is a quartz composite (93% quartz) that is resistant to stains, scratches and heat, and also doesn’t need sealing. In comes in a wide variety of colors, uses recycled material, and is easy to clean. Countertops with custom touches, such as marble pastry slab inserts and wooden butcher blocks, is a hot trend. Almost eighty percent of homeowners in Wyoming, still prefer granite surfaces. Granite countertops have always been popular as they are durable, long-lasting and have a charming quality. Other popular surfaces are laminate, wood, tile and glass.
3. Backsplashes : When using granite or Caesarstone countertops, a natural stone or tile mosaic backsplash is an excellent compliment. They add texture and an extra visual component. Many of the more modern kitchens are using a glass backsplash to finish off a clean, polished look.
4. Sinks : The most popular current trend in sinks right now is the deep, single bowl. While the single-bowl size is large enough to accommodate pots and pans, people are utilizing fitted strainers and dish drains to maintain the benefit of a double sink. As for materials, stainless and quartz composites are popular for the bowl, while satin nickel is still most popular for the fixtures. Touch activated faucets are more practical than hands free type models. It’s great for the times when you have greasy or dirty hands and convenient to switch on and off between tasks.
5. Kitchen islands : The kitchen island remains the center of the kitchen, but thanks in part to these television shows, the island has shifted. Mobile kitchen islands are all the rage and there’s clear reason for their rise in popularity. Built with function and efficiency in mind a mobile island gives you the benefit of extra counter space, without restrictions on your kitchen floor plan. Kitchen islands that can be moved from place to place open up opportunities for space in your kitchen you wouldn’t have with a stationary island in Worland WY 82401.
6. Color : To create the sophisticated modern look in the kitchen that works well with the natural stone countertops and backsplashes, we are seeing a lot of charcoal and grey shades, along with black and white. Gray is quite popular and creates a perfect backdrop for splashes of color.
7. Concealment of Appliances : When it comes to appliances, rumors of stainless steel’s demise are greatly exaggerated. According to 75 percent of surveyed contractors, stainless reigns supreme. Concealment of appliances is one of the newer kitchen remodeling trends that you can try in Worland WY 82401. It has become quite popular over the years thanks to many advantages. Concealed appliances offer an artistic way of saving space. Not only do they improve functionality in your kitchen, but it also prevents the kitchen from looking too cluttered. Hidden appliances, when revealed, are also interesting and will create a lot of attention.
8. Wallpaper : An emerging trend these days is the incorporation of wallpaper. It brings the room a pop of design and patterns that stand out among the normal color palette. However, wallpaper won’t be just used for walls. Designers are thinking out of the box by using it in unusual and interesting ways, such as on ceilings for a unique flair.
9. Ceilings : Speaking of ceilings, a new trend this year will be statement ceilings. An emphasis on ceiling design will give your kitchen a wow factor that will be quite desirable. These are a few examples of ceiling features and shapes that are trendy like classic embellishments, bulkheads, coffer ceilings, lighting, LED lighting etc.
10. Flooring : Choosing flooring that is durable is important as the kitchen is an area for high traffic. Engineered wood or hardwood flooring has and will continue to be an ideal choice for flooring. Luxury vinyl rather than ceramic offers a more high end look without the expensive cost. Stone, tile or limestone are other great choices.
Updating your kitchen is an exciting endeavor that will help you feel more at home and ready to tackle your goals for the new year. Home and kitchen remodeling trends, come and go. So whether you install quartz counters, hardwood floors, a stone backsplash or any of the other elements discussed, make sure you feel comfortable in your own surroundings. After all, what’s a home if it’s not you? None the less, we hope that these kitchen remodel ideas would be a fantastic way to express yourself and rejuvenate your home. Be inspired and increase productivity with fresh styles and designs in Worland WY 82401 .